Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kierra's Waterloo Favourite #3: Hagey Hall Room 1101


At the start of my first year, I was so excited about sitting in a big lecture hall with tons of other students and feeling like a "true" university student. Although I have since learned that being a university student is more than sitting in a lecture with 200 other students, I still love the feel of large classrooms full of students with their laptops out, soaking in a lecture.

The first lecture I attended was for my ARBUS 101 "Intro to Business in North America" class when I walked into a classroom I consider one of the coolest at our university.

It was HH 1101 (located in the new wing of Hagey Hall). It's big and bright with rows and rows of seats and really comfy chairs! There are electrical outlets at every spot (eliminating the race to class to get an outlet for your computer) and a large projection screen that you can see from any seat. Not only did I love being in that classroom but I loved that class even more!
To me, HH 1101 holds some great memories. Since ARBUS 101, I have had an Accounting tutorial (a weekly Q&A held by the Teaching Assistant), written a Sociology exam, and had many group study sessions in this room.

And so ... this lecture hall (Hagey Hall 1101) is my #3 favourite at Waterloo!



Books and Lecture Halls! It doesn't get much better than that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment