Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"A beginning is only the start of a journey to another beginning.” - Unknown

Here comes a new year, bringing a new term, and new steps/adventures in our journey.
Hi!  My name is Kierra and I'm a 2nd Year Arts and Business Student majoring in Sociology and specializing in Human Resources Management here at the University of Waterloo (uWaterloo).  As the torch of Arts Communications Associate is passed on each term from one co-op student to the next, I'm honoured and overjoyed to have the opportunity, this Winter Term, to share with you my experience as an Arts student.
I've had an amazing journey over the past year and a half as I've discovered so much about myself and how to translate my passions into my studies. This is what uWaterloo and the Faculty of Arts offers and more! Looking forward to your future can be nerve-wracking; there is no doubt about that! However, uWaterloo is truly a place where students are supported in exploring all kinds of unique opportunities, while having countless resources available on and off campus. As a uWaterloo student you're provided with advantages and experiences that will benefit you long after your academic career comes to an end. And the best part? There is something for everyone here!
The uWaterloo and the Faculty of Arts has become my home and I hope you join me! Over the next four months I will be sharing with you about why uWaterloo and the Faculty of Arts is such an exciting place to be, taking you along with me on my Waterloo adventures, and sharing some of the tips and tricks of how to get the most out of your university experience.
There'll be many updates and interesting things coming your way, not only here but on our Facebook Page and Flickr.  
So ... lets begin!
~Kierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment